Common faults of manual homogenizer and its troubleshooting method
The manual homogenizer is composed of the following major parts: housing, motor, starter cabinet, transmission, crankshaft and crankcase, plunger and valve, homogenizer, and hydraulic device. The motor is to convert the electric energy into kinetic energy, the transmission device is to transfer the kinetic energy generated by the motor through the crankshaft to the plunger pump, plunger and valve to form a plunger pump (so the homogenizer is a positive displacement pump), the homogenizer is a part of the homogenization of materials, but also the core components, including homogenizing head, homogenizing ring and valve seat (different manufacturers of homogenizer slightly different). The hydraulic device is used for homogenizer to add homogenization pressure.
Common failures of manual homogenizer and its troubleshooting methods.
1、The machine can not start
Its main causes.
(1) power failure or line is not working. Need to check whether the main motor power installation line has a fault.
(2) If the pipeline is equipped with automatic safety control system, it is necessary to check whether the system is feeding or discharging failure.
2、Main motor reversal
That is, the main motor does not match with the specified steering, only need to change one phase of the ground wire in the three-phase motor.
3, the transmission box sound abnormal, the causes and methods of elimination.
(1) check whether the oil level in the transmission box is normal, if the oil is insufficient to refuel to the oil scale.
(2) check whether the transmission box is loose in the connection parts, if there is loose, should be tightened one by one.
4、The causes of not discharging or insufficient discharging and elimination methods.
(1) broken material or insufficient feed, the equipment in the process of operation must ensure that the feed is sufficient.
(2) material viscosity is too large, if this happens, it is necessary to use pressure feeding or dilution of materials.
3）The main motor drive belt is slipping; need to tighten the belt.
(4) plunger seal leakage, need to replace the seal, such as the plunger wear need to replace the plunger.
(5) liquid flow end of the valve spool valve seat wear, then need to change the spool valve seat.
(6) the liquid flow end of the six groups of spool valve seat damage or impurities stuck in the seal line, the damage should be checked and replaced in a timely manner, the replacement parts can be ground according to the damage back to use or scrap.
5, the pressure gauge pointer swing greater than plus or minus two frames.
(1) some reasons will cause the pressure gauge pointer swing increased.
(2) the plunger and connecting rod coupling loose, need to re-fix the coupling.
(3) linkage and crosshead coupling loose, need to re-tighten the set screw.
4）Insufficient oil in the pressure gauge seat, press the plunger in the seat to the bottom, and then fill up the oil.
5）Seriously damaged homogeneous valve, need to replace the homogeneous valve.
6）The coupling of connecting rod or plunger is loose.
(7) The hydraulic end (pump body) in six groups of spool, valve seat has one or more groups of stuck.
(8) For the valve seat with seals, the seal may be damaged.
6, there is no pressure in the pump or the pressure does not go on the causes and troubleshooting methods.
(1) no feed.
(2) the main motor drive belt is loose, need to tighten the belt.
(3) If the process of regulating pressure, the main motor current value of the response is normal, then it may be: (a) the pressure gauge seat oil leakage in the end, should be filled with oil. (b) pressure gauge damage, need to replace the pressure gauge.
(4) homogeneous valve seal impurities or homogeneous valve damage; then need to check and clean the homogeneous valve, if damaged need to replace.
(5) hydraulic end of the spool seat damage or seat seal failure; need to replace the spool valve seat or replace the seal.
7, the pressure gauge pointer does not return to zero after pressure relief
(1) If the pressure gauge pointer does not return to zero after shutdown, the pressure gauge is damaged, need to replace the pressure gauge.
(2) regulating the top rod seal ring damage or too tight, need to replace the seal ring or adjust the clearance.