Lab homogenizer is a piece of necessary equipment for research and development of food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products.
The lab homogenizer pump is widely used equipment that can spray liquid material to form a high-pressure spray or homogenize the material.
Purpose Of Lab Homogenizer
(1) liquid-solid (powder) homogenized stable dispersions (homogenate) are used in beverage and food industry, ice cream dairy sauce, paste, cocoa, coffee, fruit tea, vegetable protein beverage, green drink, chocolate milk, natural practical pigment, essence bean milk powder.
(2) applied to cosmetics, facial cleanser, lipstick, skin cream, conditioner, perfume, shampoo and styling water.
(3) Biological cells break up a pinch of inclusions or make new products, liquid-liquid homogeneous into oil-in-water or oil-in-water emulsions, which are used in bioengineering: crushing yeasts and other fungi and algae, etc.
(4) Used in pharmaceutical intravenous injection, oral liquid, ointment, tablet sugar coating, fat emulsion, etc.
(5) used in chemical industry, insecticide, paint, disinfectant emulsion dye, resin, rosin, rubber latex, film coloring agent, viscous additive, lubricating oil, lithium grease, silicone emulsion, wax agent, organosilicon dyeing auxiliaries, etc.
Main Features Of Lab Homogenizer:
1. Two-stage homogenization, equipped with ceramic homogenization valve
2. Handwheel regulating two-stage homogeneous pressure
3. Stella Alloy Ball Valve, Carbon Tungsten Alloy Seat
4. High-pressure plunger seal, PVDF/EPDM material, maximum working temperature is 100 degrees
5. Electroplated plunger
6. Homogeneous chamber with pointer diaphragm pressure gauge
7. Stainless steel hopper
8. The filler in contact with the material is EPDM material, the maximum working temperature is 100 degrees.
9. Internal wiring, complete lubrication system
10. With steering marks and polished stainless steel housing
Technical ParameterOf Lab Homogenizer
Model of lab homogenizer